Ms. McDonald, a partner at LB3, has spent two and a half decades negotiating custom and complex network service agreements on behalf of enterprise users. With the insight and perspective gained through her litigation and regulatory experience and her on-the-ground experience, she negotiates contracts that minimize customer risk as they maximize customer leverage. Ms. McDonald has negotiated scores of multi-million dollar telecommunications, network, and service deals on behalf of large enterprises in the professional services, real estate, hospitality, insurance, publishing, financial, and manufacturing sectors as well as on behalf of one of the largest municipalities in the United States. She assists in merging telecom contracts of acquired companies, helps enterprises navigate the regulatory issues surrounding network transactions, assists users in resolving disputes with carriers, and conducts multi-team training to assist enterprises with the development of new IT/telecom strategies.
- District of Columbia
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association/The Tech Bar
- American Bar Association
- The National Conference of Lawyers and Scientists (NCLS) (a standing committee of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and the ABA Science and Technology Law section); appointed