LB3 develops flexible and resilient contract structures that accommodate technology change, protect deal value, and mitigate the effects of adverse market developments and provider performance failures. LB3's lawyers routinely serve as lead counsel on a wide-variety of complex information technology matters, including the following:
- IT outsourcings involving desktop support, managed print services, and application development, implementation, hosting, management and maintenance
- Managed voice and data infrastructure and related-network services
- Managed security services deals
- Enterprise software licenses
- Software-as-a-service, unified communication and collaboration-as-a-service, telephony-as-a-service, and other "x"-as-a service
- Public and private infrastructure-as-a-service, and other cloud services
- Merger and acquisition-related transition services
- Professional services, and enterprise-level staff augmentation
- OEM and value-added reseller product supply channel arrangements
- IPv4 registration and ownership disputes, and IPv4 sales, transfers and other forms of conveyances
Using our experience and deep knowledge, we help our clients implement strategic technology sourcing initiatives and avoid (or overcome) what IT vendors would like their customers to believe are "standard" practices.
Because LB3's lawyers understand the priorities, motivations and technologies that drive our clients' businesses, we go beyond the "terms and conditions." We focus on the keys to our clients' business and technological success, not just arcane legal principles.