Staying Ahead of the Demand for Network Cost Savings
Today LB3 and TC2 kicked off a special educational series* titled “Staying Ahead of the Demand for Network Cost Savings.” The podcast series will run over the next several weeks and will cover a range of topics addressing enterprise network transformation, cost-saving strategies, contract compliance and optimization, and so much more.
Wide-reaching cost-cutting initiatives have become increasingly common at large companies over the last decade. Whether motivated by a business downturn, a bad quarter, or a market change, such cost-cutting initiatives apply huge pressure to obtain short term savings, often at the expense of longer-term strategic projects and investments. Network infrastructure expenses, in particular, are often perceived as a huge pot of potential savings and thus one of the first areas to be targeted.
Of course, experienced network professionals know that it’s not so easy to suddenly reduce costs in the network infrastructure budget.
A new white paper by TC2’s Managing Director, Ben Fox, introduces a range of activities and strategies for implementing a constant focus on continuous network cost improvement in your enterprise to deliver world-class network infrastructure at leading edge pricing and costs. You can read it by clicking the link below.
You can also listen to this 10-minute podcast as Ben Fox, one of TC2’s Managing Directors, and Andrew Brown, the Managing Partner at LB3 and Chairman of TC2, discuss with TC2’s Joe Schmidt what enterprises will learn by listening to this informative and hugely beneficial podcast series.
* PODCAST SERIES:
- The Latest Network Infrastructure Pricing Trends
- The Importance of Competitively Sourcing Your Network Infrastructure Services
- Gaining the Advantage in Sole-Source Negotiations
- Best in Class Business Terms
- Supplier and Contract Management Best Practices
- Leveraging the Competition that Transformation Projects Create
- SD-WAN and Internet First Strategies
- Unified Communication (UC) – The Next Generation
- The Continuing Evolution of Managed Network Services Deals
- Broadband Aggregation
- Deploying TEM Services in an Integrated Expense Management Approach
- Deep Dive Billing Review and Service Optimization Tips
- Procuring TEM Services
- Why Use an Advisor?