Generative AI for the Enterprise Customer
Lately, not a day goes by when artificial intelligence isn’t in the news—but from AI to foundation models to machine learning to Generative AI, you need to have a baseline understanding of what the various services can do before you can determine what type of AI will best fit your enterprise, particularly in the ICT space. In this 11-minute episode, Kevin DiLallo, a partner at LB3, joins Sara Crifasi to kick off a series of Staying Connected podcasts on AI for the enterprise.
This episode is meant as an introductory session. Future podcasts in this series will include:
- Coverage of the technology underlying AI and Generative AI and how it differs from other technology tools used by enterprises
- What enterprises should know when contracting for AI-based tools
- Developing legislation and regulation of AI and what it means for enterprise customers
- Data protection and privacy issues implicated by Generative AI
- Commercial issues in the procurement of AI-based tools.