WEBINAR – Essential Enterprise ICT Series: Fall 2021
Please join us for this limited attendance weekly seminar series, beginning on November 3rd. It will run for 6 weeks and is planned so you can join on your lunch hour, while gaining insight into the current landscape and challenges that are front and center for ICT professionals.
We will cover key topics such as strategies for UC deployment, enterprise compliance with E911 regulations, the latest in the enterprise wireless market, trends in managed services and outsourcing, even how to get out of deals that go bad!
Dates and agenda
- November 3 at 12:00 EST: Telecom Expense Management and Optimization
- November 10 at 12:00 EST: Unified Communications
- November 17 at 12:00 EST: E911 Implications for Unified Communications
- December 1 at 12:00 EST: Wireless: Controlling Costs & Industry Developments
- December 8 at 12:00 EST: Managed Services & Outsourcing
- December 15 at 12:00 EST: Disputes & Exiting a Deal
Each session will run approximately 40 minutes with plenty of time for interaction and questions in real time. Best of all the series is free, you can attend as many as you like, and it is limited to enterprise users only (no vendors). Please register early before the sessions fill.
To register please reply to Conference Coordinator Michaeleen Terrana with the following details:
- Work Email
- Work Phone
- Work Address