Enterprise Connect Break Out Session: Cloud/ Hosted UC Customers Speak Out
Enterprise Connect –
What communications applications are really feasible and cost-effective to move into the cloud today? There’s only one sure-fire way to know: Find enterprise decision-makers who have actually made the move and can talk about how they did it. In this session, enterprise end users who are using hosted applications discussed how they reached their decision, the procurement process they used, the implementation they went through, and how things are going now. Attendees walk away with real-life stories from the trenches that will help guide their decision-making as they approach the issues that the industry colleagues on stage have already grappled with.
LB3’s own Justin Castillo, moderator & speaker for this break out session, tackled these Key Questions on the Customer’s Take on Cloud/ hosted UC topics:
- Why did the panelists’ enterprises pursue a hosted solution for the application(s) they did?
- How did they choose their providers? Did they have a formal RFP?
- What SLAs and technology-refresh provisions do they have with their hosted provider?
- What implementation issues arose? How were these overcome?
- How much of a concern was security?
- Where do the panelists go from here? Are they looking to move more applications to the cloud?